Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I feel like depressing you.

Maybe, if I'm feeling like it, I'll post some cheerier links later.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"The Afghan women jailed for being rape victims." Because it's all their fault that some guys forced their way under their burqas.

"Mexico's Cocaine Capital." I know what the theme of my next Cinco de Mayo party will be!!

"At JFK Airport, Denying Basic Rights Is Just Another Day at the Office." Welcome to America, land of the free. Not really.

"Toddler 'starved to death by religious cult because he wouldn't say amen'." The apostles said amen, and all they got was dry bread and cheap wine.

"Saudi girl drinks bleach to escape marriage." What would you do if your dad was giving you to a seventy-something-year-old man in exchange for a pre-pubescent bride?? Cutting off his balls would have been my choice.

No comments: