Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Parmesan-Crusted Chicken.

This was the first thing I made with my Pampered Chef kit. However, I've misplaced the recipe since, so I kinda had to wing it today. I really love the recipe builder on the WW site. This yields 6 servings, at 6 points each; or, 4 servings at 8 points each.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts (after trimming fat and whatnot), cut up into 4 or 6 pieces
  • 6 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan (my Microplane Grater grates it very fine)
  • 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
  • 1 egg white
  • 1/2 Tbsp water
  • 1 Tsp salt
Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and spray a baking sheet. I used my Large Bar Pan.

For the breading process, I used my Coating Trays. Whisk the egg white and the water together, and pour into one tray. In a second tray, mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan.


Sprinkle salt on the chicken, then dip it first in the egg white mixture and then in the bread crumb mixture, coating it well. Place each cutlet on your baking sheet after coating; when all the pieces are coated, sprinkle some of what is left of the bread crumb mixture on the cutlets.






Bake in the oven for 20 - 30 minutes. Enjoy!


With Buttery angel hair pasta and Sauteed garlicky spinach.

No comments: