Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Did you hear the one about the dad who shot his kid's laptop?





I didn't bother reading too many comments on either his Facebook or YouTube post, because I knew there would be a lot of negative comments filled with stupidity. Well, stupid in my opinion.

This guy is AWESOME. Should he have been so public with this? Well, why the hell not? I know two wrong don't make it right, but like he said, his daughter made her nonsense public, and she had obviously not learned her lesson from her previous punishments. Maybe, just maybe, other selfish, spoiled teenagers will see and think to themselves, "Oh, maybe I shouldn't fuck with my parents." Ya think?!

I can't see how this would traumatize his daughter in any way. It was a wake-up call to her, and hopefully one that finally sticks.

No comments: