Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yeah, I stomp on heads 'cause of my back problems, too.

I know I'm a few days behind on the head-stomping of Lauren Valle. But I still have to comment on it. I'm pretty sure that most of the people in the Tea Party aren't nut-bags. I'm pretty sure they're not all violent and  I know that not everyone who is a member of the Tea Party is batshit crazy. They don't all think Obama is a Muslim or that his Hawaiian birth certificate is fake. They're not all trying to force their conservative social family values down my throat. But it is so easy to forget this when idiotic assholes like Tom Profitt knock women to the ground and stomp on their heads because they have back problems, and then demand that the victim apologize.

Geez.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

It's all a bit crazy right now, isn't it?