Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh, for the love of - -

What follows is an electronic conversation between myself and the Redhead.

Me: meant to send the following to Canuck: "I wish I could have recorded the last 30 seconds between myself and Macgyver. Srsly, the things he says!!!!"
guess who i sent it to instead????
GUESS

Redhead: MACGYVER??

Me: hahahahahaha
yeah
goddamnit
he laughed
but goddamnit

Redhead: wow....your smart...
hahaha

Me: I KNOW
wtf
why are you still there?!?!

Redhead: working hun
told ya..i work long hours here

Me: geeeez
but whyyyy

Redhead: i just told them [them being her team] about your little mishap...we all laughed..
[...]
good thing macgyver likes you

Me: goddamn you to the fiery bowels of hell, you redheaded wench of the apocalypse

Redhead: you know you love me..

Me: that's debatable atm

Redhead: whatevs...
gave me something to tell that was funny...

Me: ah, i see in my misfortune i have finally come through for you
ARE YOU HAPPY

Redhead: yes...yes i am...
=D

Happy goddamn Tuesday.

No comments: