Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

I am a vessel for hatred.

Sounds like the opening for a fantasy novel. Ooooh, story idea!! Because that's exactly what I need, another unfinished book...

Anywho. I pose a question to you, my eternally limited audience. When dry humping occurs in a swimming pool, is it still called dry humping?

Also, two pieces of advice. Never fuck with a redhead. That's one. Two, never fuck with a Scorpio. And if you happen to be acquainted with a redheaded Scorpio, walk softly and don't even bother carrying a stick, 'cause the bitch carries an aluminum bat and will not hesitate to beat the shit out of you.

This post is lovingly dedicated to my psycho Redhead.

2 comments:

Monica said...

HA HA HA Thanks for the laugh! I needed it.

And yes I would still call it dry humping. In case you really wanted an answer.

Dread Pirate Davi said...

See, I was gonna say that too, but it's in a pool...so it's not exactly dry, ya' know?? Hahaha...my brother is gonna kill me.