Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

The 'Rents, Days Two and Three.

Sunday: We arose from our slumber to plunder pancakes and such at the nearest Denny's. From there, Fiance jumped ship and we piled into the Redhead's fancy new SUV to set a course for the River Road and Pere Marquette. We took in the lovely weather and scenery before heading back to my house for an estrogen-filled Party Lite/Lia Sophia party. I spent too much money, Mom spent too much money, Redhead spent too much money, and I got some free stuff out of it. Dad sat in the kitchen eating the food I had set out and blissfully ignored us.

Monday: The day started with a lovely family breakfast that involved everyone eating scrambled eggs, bacon, and biscuits as their faces were glued to their respective laptops:
I took the day off from work to take the 'Rents to Cahokia Mounds (which Dad kept mispronouncing as "Cahokey Mountains"), and then we went over to the Landing for lunch and sight-seeing...and did we see some sights:
At first glance, I was certain that one boy squirrel was raping another boy squirrel. But after watching the video, I've come to the conclusion that these two were in fact a gay couple that had not yet agreed upon who would be the "girl" in this relationship.


The end.

No comments: