Pages

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I hush my urge to cry.

The more I think about Rich leaving, the more I feel panicky and upset. I should really be talking to this about him, but I hope he’ll forgive me; I can’t keep it in any longer.

I don’t want him to leave. It a whole year!! To the other side of the world!! Why couldn’t someone offer him $130K to stay here?!

I’m a big girl. I can deal.

Right??

I’m afraid to find out. But I’m going to, whether I like it or not.

It’s the end of the second day of this suckiness, and I’m on the verge of tears. I went to his place for dinner last night. When I left, he gave me a hug and a kiss. I had to fight the urge to cry right there in front of him. He hasn’t even left, and this is already incredibly hard to deal with it.

Watching him leave is going to be the hardest thing I ever do.

No comments: