Tuesday: The payment for my traffic ticket was returned to me because there wasn't postage on the envelope when I dropped in the drop box by the post office labeled "traffic ticket payments".
Wednesday: Talked down to, as usual, when attempting to offer reassurance. That's what I get, I guess. Then spent twenty fucking minutes trying to find parking. And finally, checked my bank account to find that I have five dollars in savings and less then eight dollars in checking.
And, really, I bring all this on myself.
- The coffee maker leaked because I forgot to replace a vital piece.
- I should have already been keeping my card at work, not in my wallet.
- I should have paid the damn ticket on time.
- I should have learned long ago this person doesn't want my reassurance.
- I shouldn't leave so late for lunch when I know that I'm not gonna find a spot at 1:40 in the afternoon.
- I shouldn't have gotten an apartment that costs me $665 a month. When Rich invited me to move in with him, I should have taken him up on his offer. But I didn't wanna dump the cats. That's what I get for being attached to the ungrateful wretches.
The only good news this week is that Rich finally has interview with company he wants to work for.
Why am I here??