Pages

Thursday, June 5, 2008

I hate being alone.

Currently obsessed with my new favorite blog, shh, don't startle the DRUNKEN HOUSEWIFE. It's affecting my work.

Yesterday sucked after work. I'm already sick of living alone. It's lonely and depressing. I forgot that I had already experienced living alone when the ex was deployed, and that sucked hardcore. Now I'm doing it all over again.

I tried calling Rich yesterday to see if I could stop by and grab some stuff, but also because the loneliness was becoming unbearable. I couldn't get a hold of him, his phone was off, and this made things worse for me. The queasiness from taking two bc pills at once earlier in they day didn't help. All these negative thoughts fly through my mind when I'm alone for too long, and it's such a mental and emotional torment.

Needless to say, I don't do well on my own. A disheartening realization.

No comments: