Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Feeling better already!

I am feeling so motivated! I stepped on the scale this morning, even tho it's not my weigh-in day, and I'm down more than 2 lbs! It's probably just water weight, and I know I won't lose that much each week. But it's a start, and it makes me feel really good about myself!

I'm not just improving my eating habits and scheduling in more gym time. I've set myself on a sleep schedule after weeks of staying up past midnite and sleeping in until 9 or 10 am. This is in the hopes of spurring productivity. I am far less productive when I'm sleeping in. I've also set myself on a daily schedule, setting aside time for meals and chores and what have you. It's working so far, but this is just the first week.

I'm so excited to be back on this journey to over wellness; I just wish I'd come back sooner!

No comments: