The Weight Watchers recipe I was initially going to use was a total bust. No flavor!! Ugh. So I improvised on the spot, and I'm very pleased with the results. I've already shared the modified version on the WW site. This yields 6 servings, at 5 points each. A sprinkle of fresh Parmesan makes this dish perfect.
- 12 oz frozen vegetables (The bag I used had peas, carrots, corn, and green beans.)
- 28 oz canned diced tomatoes
- 13.5 oz canned chicken
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp Creole Rub (Pampered Chef)
- 2 Tbsp minced garlic
- 2 Tsp dried oregano
- 1 Tsp dried basil
- 1 Tsp salt
- Spray a large skillet with cooking spray. (I used a pot. Why? 'Cause I can.) Saute frozen vegetables over high heat for a 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add flour and garlic, and continue to cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Stir in chicken, tomatoes, Creole Rub, oregano, basil, and salt. Cook over medium heat for 8 more minutes.