Pages

Monday, May 5, 2008

New music.

So we're flipping through the channels when we come across Headbanger's Ball on MTV2. And there's a music video for a wicked band called Straight Line Stitch. Fronted by a black female. With some wicked vocals. Check them out.



Also saw a video for a thrash metal band that was pretty popular until they split in '91, but in recent years they've come back together; a Flipino-American band called Death Angel. I like.



Nothing new to report. My speech on affirmative action received minimal response, to my everlasting disappointment. I might post it later. Tomorrow I test for the next rank in the hierarchy, and I'm not looking forward to it. Oh, and I can't move into my new apartment till the middle of the month. Lame.

On the plus side, I made a budget for myself for this pay period, and it looks like I might stick to it for once. Hooray.

No comments: