Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Here we go again.

Egads, there are just no limits to how far the government will go to invade our privacy. It's bullshit, I shouldn't have to worry about some asshole agent reading my personal scribblings or going through *ahem* private photos (don't ask). For some people, their desktop is their life; they store in their hard drives and external drives photos, music, and so much more. For other's, their laptop is their life on the go. In an episode of Sex and the City during the Aidan days, Carrie's own laptop, where she did so much of her written pondering of love and sex and men, crashed. In a split second, her entire life since moving to New York City was gone. So for an agent to confiscate my laptop and go digging through it...it's like digging through my mind, my heart, my soul, because everything on my laptop is me and my life.

I should start my own country.

Anywho, this leads to my next tech article. Another reason for me to never move to Texas, though it'd be humorous to release these little buggers on any former employers that are deserving. "What?? The crappy servers you make me manage have crashed again?? And you're yelling at me because you're too lazy to update the software on them?? Here's a present for ya'." Merry Christmas.

I'd like to show this article to the asshole who took a piss on my generation a minute back. Eff you, mofo, Generation Y is gonna blow you away. And if you happen to be our boss(es), here's how to survive managing us.

I wouldn't go as far as to call this treason (chill out, buddeh!!), however it is pretty shitty of our spec-ed president to say something so inappropriate at an event that should have been about Israel's accomplishments on the global stage. It reminds me of Kanye West's incoherent rant about said presidents racial attitude during what was actually a fund raiser for Hurricane Katrina victims (I will never get over the look on Mike Meyers' face, never). What made Ol' Dubbya think it was okay to use this forum as his own personal soapbox?? If I were a member of the Israeli government, I would have thrown a shit fit. The article itself, however, has been reported as possibly being inaccurate; I'm still trying to determine what about it specifically is inaccurate. I'll try to keep you posted.

Hm, someone's bizarrely nostalgic. I don't even wanna go there.

This is ridiculous. Why make a big deal about his race?? Who cares?? Why are these students getting all uppity?? One guy doesn't believe this valedictorian even belonged at the school in the first place. Now, if the roles had been reserved, a certain reverend or two would have been up someone's ass. Ugh, I'm sick of this bullshit.

And this is the saddest thing I've read all day. Some moms out there go too far when supposedly standing up for their kids. This didn't have to happen.

On a final note...I'm stealing an idea!!

Dear family, friend, and neighbors,

Please, for the love of God, be curious. If it's been thirty-five years since you last saw me...be concerned. Do not selfishly break into my apartment because, for some ungodly reason, you believe that my apartment should now belong to you. (Wtf?!) Instead, break into my apartment because you're wondering what I've been up to for the past thirty-some-odd years.

Thanks so much,
Davi

And so ends today's commentary.

No comments: