Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

The light at the end of the tunnel.

Before I get into the good news...if you happened to catch last night's blog, please disregard. It was written in the heat of the moment, and it was inappropriate of me considering I had not yet confronted the perpetrator/victim of my tirade. Today is a new day, and though it may have begun with a brief period of frigidness, it has warmed up considerably, and that's something to be grateful for.

Lesson learned: Communication will get you everywhere, silence will get you nowhere.

Moving on, I will be signing my lease and getting the keys for my new pad on Monday. I'm so stoked!! Hooray!! Public enemies one, two, and three should be pleased as well.

TGIF, people. I don't know who had the bright idea to implement an indian run at PT this morning, but it was greatly UNappreciated. I can't wait to quit my PTL job and get my last PT test over with so I can be as lazy as I want. Try to say something to me, and you'll find out just how little I care.

I'd like to dedicate this blog to my Chariot Master, Leach, for being such a shining example to embittered airmen everywhere. Hooray!!

No comments: