Pages

Thursday, November 29, 2012

Stupid politics.

From 17 February:


For the record, I don't like big government anymore than anyone else. I like freedom. I like a secular gov't that leaves faith out of the equation. I like states being able to write their own laws without interference from interest groups in completely different states. I like being able to live my life without being told how to live it, how to take care of my own body, and who to marry. That's why I can't get behind either political party. I cannot 100 percent agree with either side. Regardless of which party is in power, we will have too much gov't shoved down our throats. The end.


In case you're wondering, I'm looking for funny/cool/important stuff I've posted on FB over the past year that I want to be able to come back and look at. Scrolling through my blog is a lot less complicated than scrolling through my timeline.

No comments: