Pages

Saturday, March 29, 2008

You may know this person!!

OMG, no waiz?! Facebook has this new feature that lists people you may know based on how many people on your friend list have this person on their respective friend list. Yeah, well, half the people that come up on that list for me have the same surname [withheld], which means they're my second cousins (grandchildren of my paternal grandfather's sister). But, while they may be somewhat familiar with my dad, they probably have no clue who I am.

That worthless info having been passed on to you, I would like to take this moment to endorse the Leachster's blog at http://ds616.vox.com. I like. Maybe you like??

Tonight Leach and I each gave a dollar towards the fight against muscular dystrophy, and in return we got to put our names on shamrocks to be hung up in our favorite pub. Only, instead of writing his name...well, it's on his blog, I won't spoil it.

My piracy was questioned today. I won't stand for it. I am a pirate. I drink rum, I love mayhem, and I debauch Rich on a regular basis. Is that not enough for you?? 'Cause it is for me.

No comments: