Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Irrelevant degrees of seperation.

It turns out that Brad Pitt is a twice-removed ninth cousin of presidential hopeful Barack Obama. And, apparently, Angelina Jolie is a just as distantly related to Hillary Clinton.

And we care...why??

Hillary Clinton is also related to two icons of pop royalty, a rock star, and an adulterer: Madonna, Celine Dion, Alannis Morissette, and Camilla Parker-Bowles (burn!!). Whoop-dee-fucking-doo. Moving on...

I love how my leadership didn't give a fuck about me the six months I was off with the honor guard, but the moment I slip up, they're all staring at me with fucking magnifying glasses. Fine, give me a letter of counselling, think I give a shit?? I've had worse, and I'm just gonna sweep this out the front door and move on. I'm a damn good airman, and your BS means nothing to me. I've been the best airman I can be for the past four and a half years, but that has meant nothing to all but a handful of people; all you've seen and cared about are the few mistakes I make here and there. I'm only human, but what do you care??

And I've finally stopped caring what these bastards think. I really have. I'm not changing, my work ethic isn't changing. But I no longer care how they see me. I've lost respect for them, I no longer trust them.

Allergies suck donkey balls. Yuck.

No comments: