Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

omg nervous/excited

Enjoy my grammatically incorrect post title. Tomorrow I'll be meeting Monica, a rare follower of my blog, whom I've been following for - - gosh, I don't even know how long it's been, or how I even found her blog! I'm pretty excited, though. She'll be hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show for me, and I can't wait! (I just hope I don't blow it by cutting off a finger or serving a blackened wreck to her guests.) I've got my "Davi" apron in the washer (Oh, have I never mentioned it? It's the TITS.), and I'm running around getting everything ready for tomorrow.

Super excited!

2 comments:

Monica said...

You were great and should not have been nervous.

Everyone loved you, silly girl. And it was nice to finally meet you.

And yes I too was nervous about meeting you in person also.

Blessed Be!

Leslie said...

Monica is great!