Pages

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Weekly Update: Part III

What happened to Part II?? Um...I was being lazy about updating. Sorry!!

Here are the stats.

Weight loss after week one: 2.6 pounds.
Weight loss after week two: 1 pound.
Weight loss after week three: 1.6 pounds.

Yes, I have lost my first 5 pounds (5.2, total)!! As a result, my daily points have been adjusted, from 20 to 19. Somehow, I'll live.

Some of my recent favorite Weight Watchers recipes include Rosemary Roast Beef Tenderloin with Vegetables, Lemon Corn Muffins with Raspberries, Baked French Toast, and Fast French Dip. Yum, yum, yum!! Let me know if any of you want these recipes.

I've been lazy on the workout front. I got lazy about it half-way through week two, and I was only tracking walking activity points because of how far I've been parking my car from my building. But yesterday I got back in gear with a one-hour walk on the treadmill, with speeds ranging from 3.6 to 4 miles and hour. It was pretty rough. I knocked out about 3.8 miles, and burned 380 calories. My legs were jell-o for the rest of the day.

Today I'm having some friends over for a buffet-style dinner. One of them, KJ, is a friend from my deployment. I haven't seen him in three years, and I'm pretty excited about having him over. My two favorite girls will be in attendance as well (speaking of which, I got to feel Dee's baby kick the other night, yaaaay!!!!), along with a friend of KJ's that I met after he moved here with his wife, Chuck and Alyssa. Alyssa is also pregnant, but hopefully poor Fiance won't be overwhelmed by the amount of estrogen in the house.

I'm making more Weight Watchers recipes for dinner. I'll be one later to discuss them, and maybe share my favorites. 'Bye!!

No comments: