Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling good so far.

Day Two of Change.

I feel good about today. I had another grab-n-go egg sandwich for breakfast, and brought a big bottle of water to work to sip on all day. For lunch, I had leftovers from last night's dinner: chicken breast (4 pts), broccoli (0 pts), and asparagus (0 pts) with a can of Coke Zero (0 pts). I did a total of twenty minutes of walking today, earning me 1 activity point, and did 30 minutes on a stationary bike at the gym, earning me 3 activity points. I finished up my workout with 15 minutes in the sauna, and headed home.

Now I'm working on dinner, making some Parmesan-crusted chicken breast (6 pts), fried redskin potatoes (2 pts), and canned corn (2 pts) for myself and Fiance. That leaves me 2 pts for dessert, and I'm probably gonna have one of the Weight Watchers ice cream treats sitting in the freezer.

I feel so motivated!!