Pages

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Hate.

I am filled with anger and loathing every moment of every day.

The target of these negative, energy-sucking emotions?

Me.

I am twenty-eight years old, but you would think I'm an infant.

I can't do anything right. I fail in every task I set my incompetent hands to. I get lost going to places I've been to a thousand times. I am late for things that I leave early for. I go out for the day and forget things like my wallet. I can't hold down a full time job and I stumble through interviews. I am a financial drain on Fordski.

I am such a goddamn mess. I am a complete and utter failure at this adulthood thing. I am so angry with myself for all the mistakes that have led me to where I am today, financially and career wise. I hate myself for my incompetence and my inability to support myself independently.

I cannot function in this world. Why the fuck am I still here? WHY. THE. FUCK.

No comments: