Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Only YOU can prevent noodle fires.

Was informed by Canuck that he's such a terrible cook, he burns WATER. I would like for someone to explain to me how this is accomplished.

Shrimp-and-crab alfredo for dinner with salmon steaks. Mmmm...I'll try not to burn the noodles this time. Oh gawd. Can I just wave a magic wand and have the deliciousness appear in front of me this instance? Instead of sitting here waiting for the steaks to thaw out in the sink under running water that will be reflected on my next water bill????

The 'Rents are coming to town. It's been four years this month since they last came through. Don't fuck with me this weekend, Universe.

Slated for two trips this autumn, and very much looking forward to them. The new Harry Potter flick opens while I'm out of town, and I've already picked my IMAX theatre in that area to geek out at. I'm packing my Gryffindor tie. And I hope I get more trips next year.

I have nothing else to say.

No comments: