Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

A bad case of writer's block and missing notes.

It really depresses me how little progress I've made in my writing over the years. I have three-point-five stories floating around in my head that are little more than scribbled notes and an a half-completed chapter here or there. Every once in a great while, I'll go into a frenzy, and scribble furiously for pages on end. But inevitably, I fail to transcribe the notes onto my laptop, and they get mixed up or misplaced.


What's that?? Oh, yeah. Yeah, look at me, yet another blogger with weak aspirations for published fame. Woo.

1 comment:

Teddy Graham said...

ahhhh blogging while aspiring for some spotlight...I def feel ya on that one...Digging the blog though...check mine out sometime!
http://greatatmakingmesses.blogspot.com/