Pages

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To live would be an awfully big adventure.

It has come to my attention that there are a handful of people who check my blog on a fairly regular basis. Some might even go as far as to label them "fans". Huh. So I figured, I haven't updated in a minute, and these "fans" may be wondering what's up.

Work.

There's your update. Work and school are those most productive things in my life at this time. I do not cook. I do not clean. I live on my couch. My social activities are limited. Very...very...limited.

Monday: Eleven-hour work day. Two-and-a-half hours of school.
Tuesday: Ten-and-a-half-hour work day. Two hours of school.
Wednesday: Eleven-hour work day. Two-and-a-half hours of school.

I get to work early to get ready for the day's inspections. I stay late to get ready for the next day's inspection. I go to school. I sit on my couch and think about nothing in particular, do nothing in particular. I get a few hours of sleep. And I start all over the next day.

I do not live. I merely exist.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

:/

I don't know quite what to say other than, I suppose we all have times in life that are just the way we get from one spot in life to another. The bridges of life, so to speak. Perhaps, this is just a long bridge?

P.S. I hate bridges. Like a "I can't breathe when I'm on them" kind of hate.