Pages

Monday, February 19, 2007

Laughter for the masses.

We celebrated Derek the marine's birthday Saturday night. It was...interesting. I'll say this: Never mix Corona with a marine, a blue marker, and a passed out airman. Poor Shane... =P

Shane and I went off base on Sunday with the salsa instructor, Danny, and a some R&R guys. We went to the mall where I bought some Adidas (I love my Converse and flats, but they were not meant for this terrain!!). From there we went to this super supermarket called Lulu's, where I bought some shirts (variety, yay!!) Then we went to buy some jewelry. I got two necklaces, one for me and one for Trish, and if I go back I'll hunt down some loose stones and gold for Mom.

On the upside (or downside, depending on how you look at it), I learned who I can and cannot trust. Fortunately this was picked up without anything bad happening.

Anywho, nothing new really, just having a blast and calling Eric whenever I get my hands on a phone...not an easy feat.

Gotta go, Happy Presidents' Day.

No comments: