Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Settled at last.

My cats were driving the very patient Alice up the wall. So I hopped an a plane and went got that assholes myself.

On Friday, Thor finally joined us. It was my first long distance trip by myself in this country but it went smoothly. I about cried when I finally saw him.

So. We're all finally together again, and it finally feels like HOME. I love walking through the woods outside of our village with Thor.

Two months until Christmas! We still have a lot of work to do to get the house ready for visitors. But now I very much look forward to it now I have a couple less things to worry about.

While I was stateside getting the cats, I got a call from Superman and Supergirl. They're expecting a little bebeh!! Yay!!

So everything is great and a good deal of stress has been lifted. We should be getting internet next week, finally, so I can start updating more often...and possibly start working on my stories again. We shall see.

No comments: