Pages

Thursday, March 14, 2013

My New Year resolution is holding up.

That's right. It's mid-March, and my resolution to get fit and healthy once and for all is still going strong.

I'm down 11 lbs; 14 to go to meet my goal! I've set mini-goals for myself. I had to lose 5 by 31 January, 5 by 28 Feb, and now another 5 by 31 March. At this rate, I'll be down over 20 lbs by the time Fordski comes home in May. I will look fabulous!

I do not crave greasy, heavy foods anymore. If I do, and I indulge, my digestive system rebels. I love that the PointsPlus system with Weight Watchers is aimed towards getting more fruits and veggies in your diet. I can snack on a banana between meals, and it's zero points! I've also gone organic, and my body now hates processed foods. I don't drink soda, the only candy I'll eat is dark chocolate that is 70% cocoa, and if I can't pronounce the ingredients, I won't eat it.

Yay me!

No comments: