Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Quickies.

To infinity and beyond: A sparkling survival story.

Baby Millie Boyle answers phone call to help unconscious mother.

Oil prices slide on soft demand. So why am I back to paying $3.99?!

Palin: War with Russia may be needed. FYI, I don't like the cold. I mean, I REALLY don't like the cold. If it's not snowing, it doesn't need to be cold. Even if it's snowing, it doesn't need to be cold. So you can bet your ass that I am NOT jumping at the prospect of deploying to fucking RUSSIA.

Kanye West arrested after scuffle at airport. I don't like Kanye West. At all. So this headline brought a smile to my face.

WHY WOMEN SHOULD VOTE. I registered last month. I'm ready to "rock the vote".

McCain grilled on The View. This was so awesome. There are no words to describe the awesomeness.

This Week's Palin Primer From Alaska: Bristol and Levi, Earmarks, Troopergate, More. I feel really, really bad for Bristol Palin, if this is true. For both of them. They are going to miserable if this is what their relationship is really like.

Personal Finance For Crime Victims. Ugh.

After that, I feel the need to inject some cheesy humor into this post:

Why do melons have big weddings??

...

Because they cantaloupe!!

How did the frog cross the road??

...

He tied himself to a chicken!!

I got those off a Laffy Taffy wrapper. Srsly.

No comments: